Friday 17 July 2015

Moving into Home Decor....

Wow,  I have had lots of lovely comments about this picture I created with the Butterfly Basics set and matching Thinlits........





I have to say this was a simple project to make but wow, even I love looking at and was quite impressed with myself.  It currently takes pride and place on my crafting desk.  It also reminds me that Stampin' Up! products are not just for cards or 3D items but also for home décor!

I coloured the flower and stems using the Stampin' Write markers, these are brilliant for colouring different colours on one stamp. You need to remember to "huff" on the stamp before stamping it as this allows the ink to become moist again.  My boys did wonder what I was doing!The fern was stamped using Wild Wasbi ink, but I stamped off once to give it a lighter image.

What do you think?  Are you inspired to make a simple stamp and die cut into a piece of art? 


Please share your home décor creations using Stampin' Up! products as I would love to see them.


Happy Crafting

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment