Friday 24 July 2015

Scallop Punch into a star shape...

You find a lot when searching through the internet and last night I came across a different use of for the scallop punch!  I looked at so many sites and forgot to bookmark it so can't credit it at the moment - will keep looking because it is such a great idea!






What do you think?  Pretty cool right?


So easy to do, sometimes I wonder why I don't think of things like this and I do wonder how we used to do things in the olden days, ie without social media sites!  Thank goodness we have them.

Really simple to do;

 Punch the scallop out.
 
 Stick it onto a piece of post-it note, making sure that it is on the sticky bit to keep it steady.

Line up the punch to be in the middle of the rounded scallops.
 
And volia, a starburst shape
 
 
 
Super simple, but gives a great new use for the scallop punch.
 
 
Happy Crafting and check in tomorrow to see a card made using this new shape.
 
 
Sarah
 
 
 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment