Saturday 21 November 2015

The new catalogues....

Well I know that Christmas is still to come, and I hope you have gotten all your items from the Autumn/Winter catalogue as that ends soon and lots of items are retiring so don't miss out!

But, don't worry as there is a new catalogue coming out soon. That's right I have seen it - the new Spring/Summer catalogue is out to demonstrators!  Wow, some lovely items and really nice to see non-winter products - makes it feel like it is almost spring!


I can show you this...but nothing else at the moment - sorry!  But if you'd like your own copy let me know and I can send you one as soon as I am allowed.






And not only that Sale-A-Bration is back!  Yes that is right spend £45 (before p+p) and get to choose a free gift from a selection, and there are some wonderful items this year.




Please get in touch to get a copy of both these catalogues and don't forget it's not too late to order from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and the Annual catalogue is around for a few months still!


Happy Crafting

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment