Friday 4 August 2017

Bloghop 12; Kids Cards

Welcome to the 12th blog hop of Global Stamping Friends.  I have to say never did I imagine that the group I created a year ago would explode like it has. So sit down, get a drink and maybe some chocolate or biscuit and enjoy the hop of 29 demos!  Yes there are 29 of us taking part around the world- be prepared to find amazing new ideas for your crafting. 

This month's topic is Kids Cards. I love making cards for kids but seem to have made so many with dinosaurs, trains and aliens that I decided to go with butterflies!

I love this card and am sure that some little child would too!





The inside is also stamped with the Butterfly Basics gorgeous butterfly stamp.



For something a bit different the card front actually comes off to create a hanging. I would have loved this in my room as a little girl.




I just added two bits of tape to the back and didn't only stuck down one piece. This picture shows one of the ribbon pieces stuck down already - hope it makes sense.




I thought it was too pretty to leave it on the card, but also wanted the card not to be naked when removed so I had added the second panel stamped with the Stylized Happy Birthday stamp - a very versatile stamp to have. The panel can't be seen until you take the front piece off.





And what card would complete without a present?  I decided to create a coordinating treat bag that holds the gift.





I love how the butterfly holds to giftcard in place.





I hope that you enjoyed my project and please hop on to see what Lisa has created for you by clicking the next button.
https://thestampingirl.com/gsf-blog-hop-kids-cards


Happy Hopping
Sarah

PS: Please excuse the photo quality...my phone decided to find the floor just before I was taking the pictures!!!! Time for a new phone maybe...


If for some reason you need to move around the hop not using the arrows please find all the links here! Just click on a name to go to their post.






14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sarah. I especially love how it is a lovely card turning into something they can hang in their room. Brilliant. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered butterflies and the colours you've chosen, Sarah. Your matching decor piece and treat bag are great too. What a clever idea to use the butterfly to hold the giftcard. Thanks for organising such a fun hop. Can't wait to see everyone's ideas. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sarah, love the hanging thing for the room. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't go wrong with butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects Sarah... and a great idea for the wall hanging... thanks for organising the hop and especially for the theme this month so I could get my inner child out! Been a while!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY nice! Love the butterflies.
    The door hangar is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both projects Sarah. Such a great idea to have something that can be displayed after. This butterfly hanger will be treasured I am sure. Thank you for running another great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to multipurpose the card like that. My girls would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the butterfly holder! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOO butterflies - its been ages since I played with them thank you I now need to get them out again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card can't go wrong with butterflies for girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful butterflies! I need to get mine out again, too. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete